Happy New Year’s Eve folks!
We’re on the cusp of yet another transition from one 365.25 day period to the next…
Will 2013 be better than 2012? Who can say? But we can with certainty say that it will be different. After all, the only constant in life is change…
“No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it’s not the same river and he’s not the same man.” – Heraclitus
I want to thank you, all of my guest posters, and all of the publishers, designers, writers and artists I’ve had the pleasure of chatting with over the last year.
For Game Knight Reviews, it was a busy year indeed. Close to 300 posts for the year!
Stats wise, we had a great year with solid growth over 2011 (the * marks numbers not quite final for 2012 yet):
- Page Loads: 47,605 (2011), 73,000* (2012)
- Visits: 38,716 (2011), 59,000* (2012)
- Averages per day 130 pl/106 visits (2011), 200* pl/160* v (2012)
- Average per month: 4000/3200 (2011), 6100*/4900* (2012)
Crazy to think the site is getting that kind of growth – 150% of last year is awesome. Who knows where we’ll be at the end of 2013?
So what are my goals for the next year?
- More commenters. That’s right! I’m hoping to find more ways to engage YOU!
- Find better ways to have a regular posting schedule and not go crazy trying to keep it!
- Look for some help with the site – interested? Not just guest posts, but reviews and content!
- And somehow find some way to squeak in a reboot of Moebius Adventures. Start with one product and shoot for 6 by the end of the year.
Realistic? Bah. We live in a world of make believe. We’ll see what we get accomplished!
All of that said… I wish everybody a very Happy New Year!