Apparently time, space, and the concurrency of random events have conspired against this Gassy Gnoll today to the point where there is no opinion today. Instead, I’ll encourage you to check out a few other sites:
- Nevermet Press has released their first collection of Stories In the Ether, which I look forward to diving into soon.
- There seems to be some grumbling about Monte Cook’s first “Legends and Lore” article at D&D after taking over for Mike Mearls…
- And the feedback from gaming via Google Hangouts continues, with some additional musing from Stargazer this week. I totally agree with him however in thinking that rules light is the way to go with this style of gaming.
My apologies that the Gassy Gnoll was unable to get his act together, but a few days in Vega$, chronic sleep deprivation, and a relative in the hospital created a perfect storm making it simply not come together. Hopefully next week will see the Gnoll return to his usually fun and flatulent self!
- The Gassy Gnoll: Hook, Line, and Sinker for Setting/Adventure Design (gameknightreviews.com)
- The Gassy Gnoll: Darkness and Our Fascination With It (gameknightreviews.com)
- The Gassy Gnoll: Recycling In Your Campaigns (gameknightreviews.com)