Once again, it’s time for more links. And it was a busy week around the ‘net!
- Over at Initiative Or What? they’ve come up with the beginnings of a RPG acronyms list. Been a while since I’ve seen one and have to admit I didn’t know many of them! Check it out here
- Cheapass Games is back!
- Chris at 6d6 Fireball has summed up his pricing experiment in three parts… part 1, part 2, and part 3
- Open Design and the Kobolds have released Soldiers of Fortune for 4e D&D!
- Joe the Lawyer at his Wondrous Imaginings explains why Troll Lords are more than a bit off in pricing the PDF for the Castle Keeper’s Guide
- Robert Schwalb talks about the importance of formatting in RPG manuscripts…
- Seamus at RPG Musings offers a refresher course in roleplaying… and it should be required reading once a year for GMs and players!
- Lastly, as a fan of Warrior, Rogue and Mage from Stargazer Games, there’s great news about a Sci-fi game using the same basic system here… Yippee!
Thanks for reading!
- Resolute, Adventurer & Genius has been released! from Stargazer’s World (stargazersworld.com)
- Ultimate Combat playtest for the Pathfinder RPG from Stargazer’s World (stargazersworld.com)
- Midgard from Stargazer’s World (stargazersworld.com)