Obviously Game Knight Reviews isn’t the only RPG-themed review site out there on the web, so I thought I’d start linking to other folks’ reviews that garnered my attention.
- Christopher Cecil at Game Cryer reveals that zombies + pirates = fun in “Arrgh! Thar Be Zombies!“
- Dave Chalker at Critical Hits reveals that the Leverage RPG might be all it’s cracked up to be in his review.
- Scott Martin talks about A Penny for My Thoughts in his review at Gnome Stew.
- And for something different I give you Adam Whitehead’s thoughts of H.G. Wells‘ War of the Worlds.
If you find any reviews worth noting (omniscience is not one of my qualities), please e-mail me at info(at)gameknightreviews(dot)com and I’d love to include them in a future reviews post!
- Spotlight Review: The Hidden Kingdom (gnomestew.com)